- Worshipped to seek all sorts of powers.
- Das Mahavidya Puja is known as Sadhana in which worshippers concentrate Maa Goddess to please and to seek her blessings.
- The worshiping of Das Mahavidya is known for destroying negative tendencies.
- It can also be performed for fulfilment of desires, like to attain victory in court cases, for the abundance of wealth, to cure any sort of disease, to defeat rivals,
- To remove poverty and bring luck and money.
- To safeguard oneself against any type of black magic.
- The worship of these Mahavidya also safeguards one against evil planetary effects.
Hold Tight ,We take you on board Enter your mobile